Why volunteer with us?
- First and foremost; be part of our family! We have a wide range of volunteers varying in age, backgrounds and abilities. We do not discriminate and each individual is treated with respect and dignity.
- We have a wide range of volunteer roles, making your days interesting and different, you will gain new skills and training on-going.
- Your confidences, friendship groups and skills will improve.
- Cleveland Fire Support Network offers an online induction programme which will not only improve your knoweldge of the Network and the legal framework of our Charity, but will also gain you certification which can be added to your current Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
Our Volunteering Roles Include:
- Community Centre and community support
- Events & Exhibition Support - C.F.S.N volunteers provide support at varying events from Volunteer Fayres
- Office Duties / Administration - If you would like to increase your skills in I.T., telephone communication and or general cleaning and maintenance of the office then please get in touch.
- Drivers -
- Volunteer Support
- Community Activities
- Heart Start (basic first aid course) - This course runs in partnership with the British Heart Foundation. You can train to become a trainer or train as a support volunteer to educate members of the public on dealing with an unconscious person, the signs and symptoms of a heart attack, recognising a cardiac arrest and performing CPR, dealing with choking, dealing with serious bleeding.
- P.A.T Testing (Portable Appliance Testing) - We offer training for volunteers in portable appliance testing which is a service offered by Cleveland Fire Support Network to test electrical appliances within the work place. We offer discounted prices to the voluntary and community sector.
- Handyperson Scheme - Supporting our most vulnerable in society offering light DIY and gardening
Complete the application forms below and emai to - email@example.com