The Cleveland Fire Support Network works in transparency, offering a partnership working is about developing inclusive, mutually beneficial relationships that improve the quality and experience of life within our area.
We support our partners by installing and maintaining sensory loss equipment to our hearing loss community, we also support our community by providing Heart Start training in partnership with the British Heart Foundation.
We are proud to have gained and maintained partnerships with the following organisations throughout the North East of Engalnd:
- British Heart Foundation
- Accent Housing
- Affinity Sutton
- Endeavour Housing
- Hartlepool College of Further Education
- Hartlepool Social Care
- Home Group
- Hospital of God Housing Association
- Joseph Rowntree Housing Group
- Middlesbrough College of Further Education
- Middlesbrough Social Services
- Places for People
- Redcar College of Further Education
- Redcar & Cleveland Social Care
- Stockton Riverside College of Further Education
- Stockton Social Services
- Thirteen Group - Erimus - Teesvalley Housing / Housing Hartlepool / Tri-Star
- Three Rivers (Four Housing Group)
- Guiness Trust
- Durham and Darlington College
As an organisation we are keen to develop new working partnerships and explore new services which will help to improve the lives of people in our communities. If you would like to discuss working with us or if we can help in anyway please contact us on 01642 288009.